Here’s the plan:
- Take the practice PSAT reading test.
- Answer sheet - name & class
- Booklet - PLEASE DON’T WRITE ON IT!
- NO DEVICES!
- Once materials are distributed, you will have 60 minutes to work.
- Do your best!
- It’s not for a grade, but you should practice like you play! This is just like the real thing you’ll take in 2 weeks.
- When time is up, hand in both the answer sheet and booklet.
- Use the remaining class time to write your notebook entry.
- A bucket list is full of things you want to do before you die. Some people want to travel the world; others want to go skydiving. But today’s entry isn’t about your bucket list.
- For your writer’s notebook entry today, create your REVERSE bucket list: a list of 5-7 things you hope you never have to do before you die, like being alone in nature for an extended period of time (no thanks!).
- Then read, study Greek roots for the quiz tomorrow, or work on Antigone questions.